The Choice of Top Professionals
APOC for Roofing and Waterproofing Contractors
Whether you're a roofing contractor or part of an in-house maintenance staff, APOC has the products you need to build lasting roofing systems.
APOC products and services are designed with the professional in mind:
- Our products apply and cure faster and create more permanent results than the competition, and deliver real value in getting you on and off the job fast.
- They are available from your favorite roofing distributor, whether it's the major national distributor or your neighborhood roofing supply house.
Browse our product pages for key specification facts and information to help you build solutions that will make your client glad they hired you. If there are ever any questions, you can always contact APOC for technical help and advice.
If you're interested in a professional consultation, please call us at 888-891-3536.
Become an APOC Certified Contractor
Does being Approved mean that anything I do will be "backed up" by APOC?
APOC supports its approved contractor's use of sound roofing practice in accordance with written APOC Specifications and Details. APOC does not support or endorse practices that fall outside the scope of our label guidelines, specifications, details or NRCA guidelines.
Does becoming an "Approved Contractor" a guarantee of getting a warranty?
Not specifically. While APOC does warrant certain jobs after careful review and application procedures are followed, this is not an automatic benefit of the APOC Approved Contractor program. There is no warranty, either implied or expressed, tied to simply to becoming an APOC Approved Contractor.
Helpful Links for Contractors
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for contractors
- Money saving and time-saving information on roof restoration
- Information about energy efficient roofing products
- Educational programs and answers to key roofing and pavement maintenance questions
- Product and roofing system information
- Profiles of successful projects
- Roof maintenance warranty guidelines